Darktile - A GPU-rendered terminal
Highlights links in the terminal, renders unicode and so on.
Darktile is a GPU-rendered terminal emulator (written in Go) designed for windows side by side.
Among its features are also:
- Unicode support
- Variety of themes available (or create your own!)
- Compiled powerline font
- Works with your favorite monospaced TTF/OTF fonts
- Font ligatures (disable them if you are not a ligature fan)
- Screenshots with a single key shortcut
- Window transparency (0-100%)
- Customizable cursor (most popular image formats supported)
First, make sure you have the dependencies:
Then just run the command:
Once installed to open just run the command:
Or if you are using bspwm create an example shortcut in
darktilewith the key combination: Super + shift + Enter .
To change Darktile settings, create/edit a file at the address:
Below is an example GIF of using Darktile:
When hovering over a link, it highlights the link with information.
For more information, visit the Darktile repository on GitHub: