Get detailed information of an IP
Country, state, city, if you have a proxy and among others.
ipinfo is the official CLI tool for the IPinfo.io IP address API, allowing you to:
- Look up IP details in bulk or one by one.
- Look up the ASN details.
- Summarize details for up to 1000 IPs at a time.
- Open a map of IP locations for any set of IPs.
- Filter the IPv4 and IPv6 addresses from any entry.
- Print IP lists for any CIDR or IP range.
- And more!
After that run the commands:
Then remove the cloned directory: ipinfo-cli.
To get a
help of the parameters, just run the ipinfo command, something like this will appear:
To get data from your own IP, run:
Find out the IP of a given URL and get detailed information with ipinfo:
Example, get data from the URL: https://en.terminalroot.com.br/
Output in JSON format
The parameters must be indicated at the end of the command.
See an example GIF usage:
For more information access the links below: