How to Create Graphical Interfaces with Dear ImGui and SFML
Basic C++ Tutorial with Dear ImGui and SFML
Dear ImGui is a framework to create Graphical Interfaces right away, with as little processing as possible!
In this article we will see how to implement it in a basic project with SFML .
01. Clone the library: Dear ImGui and install it on your system
02. Clone the library: ImGui-SFML
03. Create a directory and a subdirectory for your project
04. Copy the essential ImGui files to your project’s
05. Copy the essential ImGui-SFML files to the
include/ subdirectory of your project
06. Change the header line
Enter your project directory
cd ../basic-sfml-imgui Open the file
and replace that line
#include <imgui.h> so
#include "imgui.h" .
07. Now create a
main.cpp file with basic SFML code with a circle
08. Now compile
Watch the video
If you want to see another example by video, Watch the video below.
Note: The video is in Brazilian Portuguese, however, it is possible to notice all the steps regardless of the language, as the code is universal. If you still want to use Youtube’s automatic translation.
Source code: https://github.com/terroo/particle-system